Notice on Reopening of SpaWorld
Due to the counter-action against spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), the SpaWorld has been closed temporarily from March 2nd, 2020 (Mon). However, considering the circumstances, we have reopened on March 23 (Mon) 10:00 AM, with exclusion of the some of our facilities inside.
Efforts of SpaWorld against spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
(1) Body Temperature Investigation, Filling the Visitor List and Equipment of Mask
- Customer will be required that the body temperature is investigated using non-contact type clinical thermometer in entering process of SpaWorld.
- Customers entry will be forbidden in case that over 99.5°F (37.5°C) is resulted from body temperature investigation or refusal of the investigation is occurred.
- Customers are required to wear the mask inside SpaWorld.
- Customers will be required to fill in the visitor list with full name.
- There may be a case that SpaWorld stops the customers entry in order to avoid crowds.
- Under the orthority of this facility, you may be banned from and forced to leave SpaWorld in case that severe syptoms such as terrible cough is found even after entry.
* There may be a case that the entry take some time due to the entry procedure stated above. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. However, we would strongly like to thank you very much for understanding in advance, that this procedure is to secure the safety and security of both customers and employees.
(2) Disinfection cleaning, hand sanitizers disinfector and self management of body-condition
Placing hand sanitizers disinfector and Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant (anti-virus) sprayer in the various spaces inside SpaWorld
There are several hand sanitizers installed in various places inside SpaWorld.
Also, sodium hypochlorite disinfectant (anti-virus) sprayers are ainstalled as well in various places inside SpaWorld.
Wiping disinfection of open spaces and parts
Wiping disinfection is performed on the regular basis mainly to the place and part where many people may touch such as ticket vending machine, lockers or elevator buttons.
Regularly performed ventilation
In order to keep the air fresh inside SpaWorld, windows and doors are opened on the regular basis.
Self management of physical condition required
Please tell our stuff immediately if symptoms such as fever and cough are developed. Also, tell our stuff if a thermometer is needed.
Equipping our stuff with the mask
Our stuff will be required for health check, gargle, hand wash and disinfection are due before entering SpaWorld. Also, in favour for your health safety, our stuff may be equipped with the mask.
(3) Temporary restricted facilities
Currently, some facilites are closed temporary for safety of customers.
Click for details
(4) Customers Support Required
- Please refrain to visit SpaWorld if symptoms such as fever, cough, pain and any other symptoms regarding phisical conditions.
- Please kindly bring your own mask. Also, your kind help on self-disinfection using hand sanitizers placed in various places inside SpaWorld, will highly be appreciated.
- Frequent gargle and hand-washing are required during your stay.
- Please avoid affecting the other people from your cough and sneeze, by using anything such as mask, tissue, handkerchief or even sleeve.
- Please avoid as much as possible to communicate with other people in between unnecessarily near space.
Thank you very much in advance for understanding and cooperation. We, SpaWorld, will keep on working for these efforts for safety and security of our very customers.