FAQS Frequently Asked Questions
PRICING & HOURS
- Do infants require admission at Spa World?
Child tickets are for 0 to elementary school age. Therefore, all children are required to have a ticket.
*Infants are required to pay the child fare.
- What happens If I bought 3-hour ticket, but stay pass the agreed time?
The difference of JPY300 (JPY200 under elementary school age) between 3-hour and all-day pass will be charged when you exiting. Also, there is no refund for an all-day pass whenever you leave.
- Can I use the pools if I only pay the general admission fee?
Yes. General admission fees include the Onsen and Swimming Pools. Due to regular hours, it may vary so please check the OPENING HOURS page. (Extra fee for water slides＆rides. Indoor shoes and socks are required for using Gym).
- How much will cost if I only want to use the Onsen ?
General admission fees include both the Onsen and swimming pools, there are no separate rates for the Onsen or pools only.
- Is the late-night fee only for those who enter after 12am? Or is it for everyone regardless if you already paid the general admission fee before 12 am?
You will have to pay JPY1,300 if you use Spa world during the late-night period which lasts from 12am to 5am. (i.e. You get there at 10PM, you’re required to pay general admission fee. If you want to stay past 12am then you will need to pay an additional JPY1,300). Also, the late-night fee is waived for Hotel-Guest.
- Will the late-night fee be charged when I leave?
The late-night fee and other charges can be paid at the payment machine on 2 when you’re leaving. If you would like to stay 1 more day, please settle the late-night fee and other charges by 9 am at the reception on 2. Please note that new entrance fees will be charged after 9am.
- Does Spa world accept credit card？
Yes. We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. You can pay with VISA, MASTER, JCB, Diners, Discover, American Express, Union. We also accept iD, PiTaPa, Rakuten Edy, WAON, Debit, Alipay. Please pay it at the reception on 2 before leaving. Please note that the entrances are CASH-ONLY.
- When is Spa world closed?
We are open year-round. However, we can be closed due to legal inspections or renovation work.
- What are the Onsen＆Swimming pool’s hours?
Please check the OPENING HOURS page.
- What time can I be stay until in Spa world ?
Until 9am. However, you will be charged the late-night fee of JPY1,300 after 12am. Also, you will be charged the general admission fee again if stay pass 9 am.(Except for those who enter after 5am.)
- When does the Obon holiday start?
Obon, New year or other public holidays vary from year to year. Please call ahead to get the latest info.
- Can I get in without buying a new ticket if I own Spa coupons or a ticket in advance?
No, you don’t need to buy a ticket at the payment machine. Please see reception on 2 afterwards. Contact us for details.
ONSEN & SWIMMING POOLS
- Is the Onsen mixed gender?
The Onsen segregates men and women using the European＆Asian Zone. However, the Spa pools＆Bade Zone area on 8 will be mixed-gender so swimwear is required.
- Should I wear a swimsuit in the Onsen?
No. the Onsen is separated by gender so no swimsuits and towels are allowed in the Onsen. However, the Spa pools & Bade Zone area on 8 will be mixed-gender so swimwear is required.
- When does the European and Asian zone switch over by gender?
These zones are each assigned a gender which switches over each month. During even-numbered months, the Asian Zone can only be used by women while European Zone only be used by men. Odd-numbered months are the opposite. The day of switch is at the first day of the month, when opening from 10am. The switch date may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Does Spa World provide swimsuits?
We have rental swimsuits available for 650 yen（taxes included）. Men's Sizes M to 4L，Women's Sizes 7”to 17”，Children's Sizes 90cm to 150cm. Or you can bring your own swimwear（swimsuit of an overly revealing is not permitted like high-cut swimsuits）. Also, Baby Swim Diapers are sold on 2.
- Can I bring floats to Spa World?
Yes. Personal flotation devices with diameters below 100cm are allowed in Spa World. May be limited by floats type (like plastic or dangerous items) and passenger flows. Also, floats available for rental JPY770 (taxes included).
- Do I have to wear swim caps?
No, swim caps are not required.
- Are there any fees for using the water slides?
Yes, there is an extra fee for water slides. Please check the SWIMMING POOL.
- Does Spa World have weight or height requirements for water slides?
To use the ’Panic Tornado’, ‘New Zoku Zoku Bang’, you must be taller than 115cm. Please check theSWIMMING POOL page.
- Is the swimming pool just for summer?
We are open year-round, but can be closed due to renovation work or something. Please call to confirm in advance.
- How is legionella treated?
Whether it's the bath or swimming pools in Spa World, all of our water meet the health standards and water quality laws of Osaka specifications. You will definitely enjoy here so please rest assured.
- Does the general admission fee include the Ganban-Yoku Stone Saunas? Is there an age limit?
Ganban-Yoku costs extra on top of the admission fee. (JPY800 for weekdays, JPY1,000 for weekends, holidays and special days. JPY800 for entry after 10PM). Ages elementary school and older. Ages elementary must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. Please check the Ganban-Yoku Stone Saunas page.
- Can I bring my own clothes to use the GYM?
Wear your own clothes, shoes(indoor shoes only) , or wear Spa loungewear, and rental-shoes for JPY260（taxes included）. Socks MUST BE WORN when using rental-shoes. Socks JPY410(taxes included).
- Does the GYM have an age limit?
Yes. Children under the age of middle school are NOT allowed in the GYM. Also, the Free-Weights Area is just for ages 16 and up.
- Are there any Late-Night restaurants?
[ROBATA Izakaya],[Ramen SOUGETSU],[FOOD COURT] all open until late night. Breakfast available at [ROBATA Izakaya].
- If I stay in the Spa hotel, does it include dining or the Onsen?
All Spa hotel guests can get the Onsen ticket free of charge. Dining may be included depending on which rate plan you booked.
- Do I also need to pay the late-night fee as a hotel guest?
No need to as hotel guests won’t be charged the late-night fee.
- Can I leave and re-enter the Spa Onsen after I'm done with the hotel check-in?
Guests staying at the Spa hotel can exit and reenter Spa World freely. However, this benefit does not apply to guests only visiting the Spa World as usual.
- Can I make a salon reservation by phone?
Salons are Priority for Reservations. Reserve by phone call or come directly. Business hours depend on which salon you go to.
4F AQUA SALON HEAVENLY
6F BALI SPA HEAVENLY
- Are there any charging spots in Spa world?
Yes. There are three charging spots(Lobby 2F, Locker 4F&6F). JPY200/per 30min. Accept on reception.
*Smart phone(including iPhone), iPod, digital camera, laptop available.
*No Full-Charge service.
*Cannot guarantee that it will work properly on all mobile devices.
- Is Internet service available?
Yes. Wi-Fi is available.
To get the Wi-Fi name and password please visit reception, as both change frequently.
- Does Spa World offer parking?
Yes. Spa World offers parking lots on the first floor and underground(100 space). Limited spaces reach capacity quickly on Weekend and Holidays, so we strongly encourage you use public transportation to get here.
- Do I have to pay for parking even though I'm just using Spa world?
The general parking fee is JPY600/hour. For Spa guests, the parking fee is JPY300 for the first 1 hour, then JPY150 per 30min. Please show your parking ticket and receipt during you staying in Spa World. However, for Hotel Guests, the parking fee will be JPY1,000 per night. *reservation required
- Are there any cases where I cannot enter Spa World?
Availability may be limited when locker area is full. Also, you may need to wait if it’s during a busy period.
- Are towels and amenities free?
The following list are complimentary amenities in Spa World. All charges included in the entrance fee.
Towels(bath towels for women), Spa loungewear, Shampoos( some are 2 in 1 shampoos), Hair conditioners, Soap, Body lotion, Bath sponges, Hair dryers, Hair dryer brushes, Hair brushes, Hair wax, Skin care, Toothbrushes(with toothpaste), Cotton swaps, Tissue
Combs, Men’s shaves, Shaving creams, Soap
Shower caps, Cleanser
- Is photo taking in the Onsen bath allowed?
Spa World does NOT permit photography in the bath, locker, rest area. If you film at these areas, we could potentially be justified in confiscating your cameras.
- Can I bring my own food into Spa World?
Bringing outside food and drink with you into Spa World is NOT permitted. However, Baby food is allowed.
- Is re-entry allowed?
Re-entry is NOT allowed. However, hotel-guest exit and re-entry is available.
- Are unaccompanied children allowed entry?
Children below elementary school are NOT allowed entry alone, must be accompanied by an adult. However, those under 16 years of age must leave before 7pm, 16-19 years of age must leave before 10pm.
- Is Spa World Wheelchair-accessible?
Wheelchairs are allowed entering with same-sex caregivers, please note that caregivers are required entry fee. Power wheelchair has to switch into manual mode, but wheelchairs are NOT allowed in the bath area. thank you for understanding.
- Any discounts for disabled people and the elderly?
- Am I allowed go into Spa World with only small tattoos?
Unfortunately Not. Tattoos are NOT allowed in Spa World whether tattoo size is big or small(including tattoo ink, seals).
- Where can I check large luggage which cannot be put in the locker?
The reception on 2 is able to check your large luggage during your stay in Spa World.
If you need any further assistance, please reach out as we’ll be happy to help.