- Admission fee will be charged after 5:00AM(Except for special days designated by Spa World).
- Ganban-Yoku costs extra on top of the general admission fee.
- Indoor shoes and socks are required when using the GYM. Shoe Rentals available for a small fee.
- No cash back on admission ticket, no refund on any differences between other offers, and/or specials.
- Cash coupon which you own in advance can get Spa Original items.
- Elementary school and younger MUST always be accompanied by a parent or Guardian.
- Do I have to bring tickets or coupons with me when I come?
- Not necessary.
- How much does it cost for infants?
- [Children fee]
- Is here an extra fee to use the GYM?
- No, the general entry fee includes the Onsen and GYM. Please bring your own socks (socks also available for purchase here).
ENTRY FEE(General Rates)
General entry fee includes Onsen, Swimming Pool (except amusement facilities), and amenities like towels, shampoos, loungewear.
|Middle School and up||Elementary School and below|
It will cost an extra JPY1,300 and bathing taxes JPY150 to use Spa World during the late-night period which lasts from 12am to 5am (Bathing taxes are only for middle school age and up).
*All prices including taxes.
GANBAN-YOKU STONE SAUNAS
The following is optional/extra on top of the general admission fee per person.
*This will include the Ganban-yoku usage fee and set that provides a cloth, large towel and bags.
|WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, SPECIAL DAYS
The extra for Water Slides and Rental items.
|Kids Water Slides Unlimited Pass||JPY800|
|Water Slides One-Time Pass
(Panic Tornado, NEW Zoku Zoku Bang *choose either one)
(Panic Tornado, NEW Zoku Zoku Bang for All-Day)
Extra charge for usage of amuSPA facilities.
|Darts||JPY1,000 / 1 hour 1 Table (Upto 4 people)
Extension : JPY500 / 30 minutes
|Ping Pong||JPY1,000 / 1 hour 1 Table
Extension : JPY500 / 30 minutes
|Karaoke||JPY1,500 / 1hour 1 Room（Upto 6 people）
Extension : JPY750 / 30 minutes
|Billiards||JPY1,200 / 1 hour 1 Table
Extension : JPY600 / 30minutes
(JPY150 / 30 min added for longer stay)
For parking as a Spa-guest, please scan your parking ticket at the machine on 2.
*Due to limited parking availability(100 space), we encourage you to use public transportation to get here.
*For non-Spa guests, parking rates will be JPY600/hour.
For everybody’s health, safety, and protection, we ask our guests to observe the following rules.
Any person not abiding by these rules may be asked to leave.
Gangs and people with tattoos (including tattoo ink, seals) are not allowed in Spa World.
The following items are not permitted in Spa World.
- All pets and other animals.
- Any item(s) with offensive or pervasive odors.
- Dangerous items like gunpowder, guns, knives etc.
- Large Number of Stuff.
- Any item(s) which are disturbing to others.
The following behavior is not permitted.
- Smoking at non-smoking areas.
- Bringing outside food and drink.
- Under the influence of alcohol in the Onsen.
- Any indecent act between same-sex or opposite-sex, or other acts likｅ gambling, but not limited to.
The underage who are not accompanied by parents or guardian must leave before 10 pm.
Please use cell phone in a manner that will not disturb others.
Please show necessary items promptly such as wristband etc., when asked by staff.
Any behavior which may disturb to others, and people who have skin troubles and carry infectious diseases may be asked to leave.
We will require compensation from any person who has damaged our facilities, lost amenities, or dirtied facilities. We are not liable for any accidents, injuries, or stolen personal belongings.