Greece (Herbal Bath)
The Blue Grotto Capri
Spain (Open-air, Foot Bath)
The Mediterranean Sea
Finland (Finnish Sauna)
Japanese Open-air Stream Bath
Hot Spring Baths!
Ladies’ monthGentlemen’s month
Experience an exotic
atmosphere with resort mood
Multiple saunas bring
Beauty and Health
Ladies’ monthGentlemen’s month
- Ancient Rome
- Ancient Romans enjoyed large public baths to relax and socialize. Experience an ancient Roman style bath recreated with the Trevi Fountain. Decorated with the "Mouth of Truth" which is famous for the movie "Roman Holiday" and the statue of the first Roman emperor Augustus. Also, take a "Golden Bath (cold bath) " after warming the body. Repeat this to increase metabolism.
- Greece(Herbal Bath)
- An Acropolis themed herbal bath with Athena standing in the Parthenon temple. Herbs used are our own original blend of
Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, and Jasmine. Inhale steam through your nose to help relax and hydrate your skin after bathing.
A starry sky will give you a fantastic world. * The scene varies by date.
- Atlantis themed bath based on the mythical island nation. There are about 20 types of tropical fish swimming around when enjoying a half-bath in warm water. The latest micro-bubble technology can increase metabolism to help lose weight. The main pillars on the field and the reflection of the blue water flowing creates a romantic atmosphere.
- The Blue Grotto Capri
- The Blue Grotto, a natural artwork created by Capri. G Gaia ore, which moisturizes hair and skin is also effective for indigestion and constipation. Thus, generating body warmth to activate metabolism and enhance the body's natural healing powers. Relax in this cave filled with mysterious lights, a view that is hard to find even within Italy.
- Spain(Open-air, Foot Bath)
- Relax in two elegant and dynamic waterfalls in an open-air bath with a sense of openness and elegant resort atmosphere. The footbath corner, inspired by the Spanish cityscape is where you can relax and unwind by putting your feet in the hot spring for about 20 minutes which has the same effect as ordinary bathing provides to help recover from fatigue.
- The Mediterranean Sea
- A bath with plenty of light and an image of the striking white cityscape of the Mediterranean Sea. Please enjoy the elegant and luxury atmosphere of Europe with an open feeling.
- Finland(Finnish Sauna)
- Sauna has been a way of life in Finland, a country of WHITE NIGHTS where it was invented over 2000 years ago. Sit in the Finnish sauna and inhale the scent of conifers. In the pot bath, relax with warm water without straining your body. After the first bath, go back into the cold bath and begin the cycle again to help relax muscles and joints, especially recommended for joint pain, menopause, and muscle fatigue.
Gentlemen’s monthLadies’ month
- Japanese Open-air Stream Bath
- 【Stream Bath】An open-air bath in a stream with a Japanese atmosphere. You can enjoy a relaxing time while feeling the sound of the wind played by the trees during each season. Also, there are 3 levels of choices from high to low for temperature baths to enjoy. 【Intermont Bath】A secret open-air bath in the mountains. Experience the source water bath in the "Pot Bath" to relieve fatigue in the "Sciadopitys bath" which uses Japanese Umbrella-pine.
- A Hammam in the courtyard of Mosque. Hammam means public bathing in Arabic. People in Islamic countries like baths like the Japanese do. Spacious areas with an exotic atmosphere and colorful tiles to feel comfort and relaxation. Waterfall shower relieves stiffness in the muscles of the shoulders and hips, improves blood circulation, reduce fatigue, and provide stress relief.
- A bath with the motif of the Persepolis Palace that gives an air-filled atmosphere of the Silk Road. Enjoy the "lay bath" where pressure is reduced from your body or enjoy the "Sitting bath" where you can chat comfortably with others.
- A resort-filled bath with the image of Bali, the island where the gods dwell. Reliefs and masonry directly from Bali further enhance the Asian taste to welcoming customers.
- Singapore SPA
- This area displays the nostalgy and cuteness spa, which represents the Peranakans culture in Singapore. Here, you can exoerience such baths as Oxygen Spring Bath with high-concentration oxygen and microbubbles, Pulse Massage Bath, Carbon Dioxide Bath with carbonation effect and Ice-cold Low Temperature Bath with better effection. With these 4 baths you can fully enjoy the relaxing moment as well as the artistic atmosphere of the Peranakans culture.
- Hinoki Bath
- Japanese cypress has a refreshing aroma unique to conifers. It enters the nose through steam and is said to have the effect of reducing coughs and is anti-inflammatory. Also, when dissolved in hot water, it coats the skin to enhance the moisturizing effect after bathing and can be expected to have the effect of stopping skin irritation. Feel like a prince or princess in a relaxingly luxurious and elegant cypress bath.